Online Application for Emergency Certificate
Application for Emergency Certificate should be completed online.
After completion, please download, print and sign the application before mailing it to the Kenyan Consulate in Los Angeles.
Applications which are not filled online will be returned unprocessed.
After reading the Requirements below, please follow the "Continue with Online Application" link to complete the online application form.
Emergency Certificates are issued only in cases of genuine emergency.
- Complete Form PP1
- Submit the above form with the following:
- Two current photographs 1" by 1.5" (NB: Computer generated pictures are not acceptable)
- Expired passport.
- Birth Certificate or National ID card.
- Letter of request explaining the emergency
- Home and work telephone numbers.
NB: Any incomplete application will be returned.
To avoid delays in processing your application please ensure that you have read all the requirements above.