Equity Bank Event Dec/8/2016 in Los Angeles
The Kenya Consulate wishes to inform that the online e-Visa and the manual Visa applications will continue to run concurrently.
Notice: Consular Fees Update
Kindly note, it is important to read the instructions carefully and submit your application with the exact payment. Any amounts paid in excess of the required fees will NOT be refunded.
Also note, any application submitted with less than the required amount of payment will NOT be processed.
This website is aimed at providing you with up to date and relevant information
about Kenya and the Consulate General in Los Angeles. A wealth of information
on procedures and requirements for obtaining Kenyan visas, passports and other services
offered by the Consulate will be found here. The website too provides information
on Tourism, Trade and Investment opportunities available in Kenya. Relevant links
are provided for more details.
States of Jurisdiction
- All applications for consular services MUST be done online.
- Applicants should retain tracking numbers of any mailed documentation to the Consulate
for their references and tracking.
- Personal checks or cash STRICTLY not acceptable.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the forms are properly completed and all requirements fulfilled.
Incomplete or improperly filled out forms will not be processed.
- New Mexico
- We wish to inform Kenyans that the 5 year passport renewal was discontinued by the Department
of Immigration Nairobi.
Anyone whose passport is expired should therefore apply for a new passport. The new passports are
valid for 10 years.
Endorsements e.g. change of name, correction of date of birth e.t.c, have also been discontinued. Anyone seeking
any endorsements must apply for a new passport.
If you have had a passport for 10 years from the date of issue it can not be renewed.You are required to
apply for a new passport.You may apply for a new passport 6 months before expiry.
- Single Journey Visa
- Multiple Journey Visa
- Transit Visa (TV)-$20.
- Referral Visa-$50 refundable ONLY when not granted/non-refundable fee of $10.
- Expedited(In 24 hours service)-$20.
KENYA PASSPORT FEES
- NEW PASSPORT (32 PAGES): $120
- NEW PASSPORT (48 PAGES): $150
- REPLACEMENT OF A LOST PASSPORT: $250
- REPLACEMENT OF A MUTILATED PASSPORT: $210
- EMERGENCY TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: $20
- REGAINING CITIZENSHIP UNDER SECTION 10: $120
- RENUNCIATION OF KENYAN CITIZENSHIP: $300
ISSUANCE OF KENYAN PASSPORT
Kindly note this process takes 6 to 8 weeks and can not be expedited.